Molicel P26A 18650 2600mah 25a Battery
- In Stock - Ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Shipping Over £30
- Same Day Post Before 3:30pm
Supplied in a plastic protective tube, which can also be used to store you cells in safely.
Contains - 1x 18650 cell (Sold individually)
The Molicel P26A is one of the best cells we have ever tested. This cell outperforms even the all-time great VTC5A @ 25A and is authorised for use in vape devices, among other various applications.
- Size: 18650
- Positive Terminal: Flat Top
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Max. Discharge Rate: 25A (Rated by Mooch)
- Pulse: We do not offer pulse ratings as there is currently no industry standard.
- Manufacturer: Moli Energy Corp. (Supplied by NPE)
- Model: P26A
Always use an external charger as recommended by Manufacturers
- Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly.
- By buying Li-ion batteries from Prime Vapes, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.