K25 2500mah 18650 Vape Battery By VapcellRegular price £3.99
The VapCell K25 2500mAh 20A battery is one of the more reliable 18650 are a great alternative to the Samsung 25r or Sony VTC5.
Tested By Mooch as accurately rated.
- Model: Vapcell 18650
- Manufacturer: Vapcell
- Country of Origin: China
- Chemistry: Unconfirmed
- Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Whats in the Box:
- Pack contains 1x single battery in a protective hard tube case.
Always use an external charger as recommended by Manufacturers
- Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly.
- By buying Li-ion batteries from Prime Vapes, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.