I2 Intellicharger By Nitecore
Shipping & Returns
We ship all mainland UK orders with Royal Mail, the Royal Mail 24 tracked service is a next working day delivery, deliveries are made Monday to Saturday. Tracked 48 aims to deliver your parcel in 2-3 working days including Saturdays. Both 24 and 48 options are fully tracked along the way.
Cut off time - Royal Mail collect parcels from us daily at 3:30pm Monday-Friday, orders placed after this time will be collected the following working day. Orders placed after 3:30pm Friday, or on a weekend & public holidays will be posted on the following working day.
Shipping Costs England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland
|Order Value||Postage Method / Cost||Delivery Time|
|£24.99 and under||
Royal Mail 48 Tracked £2.99
2-3 Working Days
|£25 or more||
Royal Mail 48 Tracked FREE
2-3 Working Days
|£24.99 and under||Royal Mail 24 Tracked £3.99||Next Working Day|
|£25 or more||Royal Mail 24 Tracked £0.99||Next Working Day|
About This Product
The NEW i2 charger from Nitecore improves upon the original model with six new features:
- 100% Charging Acceleration
- Active Current Distribution Technology
- Expanded Compatibility to Support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR Battery Restoration
- Automatic Current Selection Based on Battery Capacity
- Automatic Detection of Non-Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
100% Charging acceleration means the NEW i2 can charge at up to 1000mA current in one slot.
Active current distribution (ACD) technology allows for the dynamic distribution of the NEW i2's charging power. For example, when two batteries are being charged in the NEW i2 and one of them completes charging, all charging power will automatically go to the other slot and charge the battery at the fastest speed.
Expanded compatibility to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries allows you to charge a host of batteries with a single charger. Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V and 4.35V. By simple operation with the V button it is easy to set charging voltage in each slot independently.
IMR battery restoration will restore 0V depleted cells by pressing and holding both the C and V buttons simultaneously.
The NEW i2 can intelligently select the most appropriate charging current based on automatic battery capacity detection.
The charger comes with a UK 3 pin plug.
Safety features include:
- Optimisation for IMR charging by monitoring the voltage stays within safe limits
- Overtime charging protection, limiting to 20 hours
- Made from fire retardant, flame resistant materials
- Automatic Intelligent Temperature Control preventing overheating
- Compatible with Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16345 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700 (without protection board only), 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650 and Ni-MH (NiCd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D.
- Input: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A (max) 8W
- Dimensions: 132 mm x 70 mm x 35 mm
- Weight: 126 g (excluding batteries and power cord)