Aegis Pod Kit By Geek Vape
The GeekVape Aegis Pod is the first IP67 waterproof vape pod system that uses a Type-C charger. The Aegis Pod features a built-in 800mAh battery, a 3.5ml press-to-fit pod with gold-plated connections, and is small enough to fit in the change pocket on your favourite pair of jeans. The Aegis Pod takes some styling details and the IP67 waterproofing of the popular Aegis line, but features the ease and portability of a pod mod.
The Aegis Pod offers rapid firing, automatic wattage recognition, and a full suite of protections. Your device can be rapidly charged via the USB Type-C port. The GeekVape Aegis Pod Cartridge holds 3.5ml of ejuice, features a bottom-fill silicone stoppered port, and is compatible with GeekVape G Coils.
G Mesh Coils are constructed of kanthal Mesh with a modular design to be used with future GeekVape devices. The Aegis Pod kit comes packed with two 0.6 ohm G Mesh Coils rated for 12W - 15W. These hybrid coils are suitable for both DL and MTL vaping and have a simple, thread-less press-to-fit installation.
Whats in the box
- (1) Aegis Pod Device
- (1) 3.5ml Aegis Pod Cartridge
- (2) 0.6 ohm G Mesh Coils
- (1) USB Type-C Cable
- (1) GeekVape Coil Tool
- (1) User Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
- Zinc Alloy, Leather, SLI Silicon Chassis Construction
- IP67 Waterproofing
- Integrated 800mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Automatic Wattage Recognition
- Single Firing/Function Button
- LED Battery Life Indicator
- Threadless Coil Installation
- Press-To-Fit Pod Connection
- Low Battery Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Temperature Protection
- 10S Auto Cut Off Protection
- USB Type-C Charging
- Bottom-Fill Pod with Silicone Stopper
- Material: Zinc Alloy, Leather, Silicone
- Size: 88.1mm x 40.3mm x 18mm
- Capacity: 3.5ml
- Battery: 800mAh Built-In Battery
- Power Range: 12W - 18W
- Voltage Range: 1.0V - 6.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.4 ohm - 3.0 ohm
To extend the life of this device, remove the refillable pods when you're not using the device for extended periods, for example when you go to sleep. This will ensure liquid does not seep in to the device and cause damage.
Do not leave the device charging unattended.